How do I use this wiki?
Want to look up a jargon term you don't understand? Type it into the search box on the left and hit go!
How do I change a term?
- Find it through the search box or through links from other pages such as the Index.
- Click on the edit tab at the top of the screen.
- Edit away! Make sure you read our Editing Guidelines before saving your changes...
How do I add a new term?
- First of all, search for the jargon term or its synonyms in case it has already been published.
- If the search does not find the right page, it will give you the option of creating a new page for your jargon term - click create this page.
- Edit away, but make sure you read our Editing Guidelines before saving your changes...
Not quite sure what to write? Not sure how to write it?
- Use the talk/discussion tab at the top of any page to talk about it.
- Click the + tab to add a new discussion item.
Have you heard a phrase you didn't understand? Can't find the definition here?
- Put it on the Jargon discussion page.
- Use the discussion page to list terms and phrases that we've missed.
- Hit the + tab at the top to add a new discussion item.
Have a look at the page that tells you all about how to put the Digital Jargon Buster on your website.